On-site and nearby amenities cater for staff’s daily needs. On site facilites include;
- Epicenter Cafe Bar & Venue
- The Metro Convenience Store and Newsagents (formerly Centra) with Bon Espresso Coffee Shop
- Munchies Sandwich Bar
- Links Childcare Créche
- Bodymechanix Physical Therapy Clinic
- Five a side football courts
- Running Track
- Outdoor Chess Boards
- Boules equipment & board games (please call
- 01 8551595 to book and collect games)
- Comfy, colourful beanbags throughout the park to relax on sunny days
- The Irish Village Market is on site Every Wednesday from 11am to 2.00pm providing staff with a fabulous variety of delicious gourmet foods. Click here for more info on the EastPoint Market
- An Post Postal Service Centre located in Munchies coffee shop which allows you to buy stamps and weigh packages which can then be posted in the postbox outside the shop.
nearby and local amenities
- Hotels – Clontarf Castle, The Clarion, Jury’s Inn, The Croke Park Hotel and the Gibson Hotel.
- Theatres - Abbey Theatre, Grand Canal Theatre, The Convention Centre, The O2.
- Relaxation – The Liffey Riverbank Boardwalk, Fairview Park and Dollymount beach are nearby highlights.
- Croke Park Stadium - the home of Gaelic Games and the headquarters of the GAA
- The Point Village - Situated beside the O2, the Point Village houses a massive 60 meter observation wheel offering stunning views over the city, a car park and a 4 star hotel. A brand new shopping centre is coming soon!
- Pubs & Restaurants: Gilbert & Wright, Hollybrook and their Downstairs Restaurant , Casa Pasta, 55 Clontarf Road, The Yacht, 73 Clontarf Road, Canters Restaurant, Fairview Strand, Restaurant Ten Fourteen, 324 Clontarf Road
- West Wood Gym & Leisure Centre, Clontarf Road - located beside Clontarf Dart Station
- Health Care - Clontarf Road Dental, 58 Clontarf Road, D3, Fairview Medical Centre, 37/39 Fairview Strand, Dublin 3